- V10 R1 M1010, V10 R1 M1011, V10 R1 M1020, V10 R1 M1021, V10 R1 M1022, V10 R2 M1030, V10 R2 M1031, V10 R2 M1040, V10 R2 M1041, V10 R3 M1050, V8 R870, V8 R870 SP1, V8 R870 SP2, V8 R870 SP3, V9 R1 M910, V9 R1 M911, V9 R1 M920, V9 R1 M921, V9 R1 M930, V9 R1 M931, V9 R1 M940, V9 R1 M941, V9 R1 M942, V9 R2 M950, V9 R2 M951, V9 R2 M952, V9 R2 M953 - Note: Starting with HMC R870 additional options are available to run HMC on Power machines either directly or as a virtual appliance. To download HMC to run on Power 7063 machine types, visit IBM Fix Central here.
- V9 R2 M950 - Note: POWER7 servers are supported with the following minimum firmware levels. Update or upgrade the firmware on the server prior to upgrading the HMC. FW730_146 (730.A0), FW740_156 (740.90), FW760_087 (760.50), FW770_098 (770.50), FW780_068 (780.21)
- V9 R1 M920 - Note: POWER6 servers or HMC hardware models may impact upgrade, check readme documentation for more information.
- V8 R840, V8 R840 SP1, V8 R840 SP2, V8 R840 SP3, V8 R850, V8 R850 SP1, V8 R850 SP2, V8 R850 SP3, V8 R860, V8 R860 SP1, V8 R860 SP2, V8 R860 SP3, V8 R870, V8 R870 SP1, V8 R870 SP2, V8 R870 SP3 - Note: Additional details for HMC Code updates and upgrades are here.
- V8 R840, V8 R840 SP1, V8 R840 SP2, V8 R840 SP3, V8 R850, V8 R850 SP1, V8 R850 SP2, V8 R850 SP3 - Note: This may require a multi-step upgrade. See HMC release notes in fix central for details.